Masa Internships Israel IsraelPro
Thinking about an internship in Israel? You’re not alone! Whether you’re hoping to get ahead in your career, want to try something new, or looking for an opportunity to do something meaningful for yourself, doing an internship with IsraelPro is a great choice!
Your experience will include:
- An internship placement in one of Israel’s top companies, most interesting organizations, or whatever field you choose
- Weekly tours and excursions throughout Israel – see all the top sites as well as fascinating places off the beaten path
- Intensive Hebrew learning through our ulpan program
- Building an incredible community of peers from around the world
Masa internships Israel IsraelPro interns are placed in nearly every field imaginable. Our internship coordinators work with you to find the best fit for your interests and skills. Throughout your internship in Israel, you will grow and develop professional skills that will serve you for years to come, gaining real career experience and a better understanding of one of the most well-known and successful work environments in the world. By interning in Israel, you’ll build a community of peers and friends, enhancing your time in Israel and allowing you to make the most out of your experience.
Your Internship in Israel
Thanks to our long-time experience arranging internships in Israel, you’ll get unbeatable skills and experience by interning with some of Israel’s most well-known companies, non-profits, and NGOs. Your internship will provide:
- Hands-on experience in your field of interest
- Professional connections that will follow you in life
- A unique addition to your resume
- First-hand knowledge of Israeli society
- Lots of opportunities to get to know Israel through trips, tours, and more
A highlight of your Masa internships Israel IsraelPro experience? Living in the center of Tel Aviv or Haifa with peers from all around the world and building a close community of friends. The freedom, independence and easygoing IsraelPro atmopshere allow you make the most of your time in Israel. Our caring staff, trips, and special experience will connect you to the people, culture, and history of Israel.
Trips and Tours
When you’re not busy interning, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in trips, tours, and cultural exchanges around Israel. There’s no better way to help you feel connected to Israeli culture and society. Trips include:
- Tel Aviv Market Tour
- Old City of Jerusalem including the Western Wall and Dome of the Rock
- Hiking in the Negev Desert
- Meeting marginalized communities in the North
- Hands-on visits to non-profit organizations making a difference on the ground
- and much more!
What sets Masa internships Israel IsraelPro apart from other internships in Israel? Our amazing ulpan program! When you arrive in Israel, you’ll be tested and placed in the right level and start learning Hebrew right away so you can put your new skills to use – in your internship, meeting new people, and while getting around town!
Nearly all IsraelPro participants are eligible for a generous grant from Masa, making our experience meaingful AND truly affordable!