- time 19 - 35 Years Old
- location Tel Aviv or Haifa
- duration Five Months
Internships in Israel
Thinking about an internship in Israel? You’re not alone! Whether you’re hoping to get ahead in your career, want to try something new, or looking for an opportunity to do something meaningful for yourself, doing an internship with WUJS is a great choice!
Your experience will include:
- An internship placement in one of Israel’s top companies, most interesting organizations, or whatever field you choose
- Weekly tours and excursions throughout Israel – see all the top sites as well as fascinating places off the beaten path
- Intensive Hebrew learning through our ulpan program
- Building an incredible community of peers from around the world
WUJS interns are placed in nearly every field imaginable. Our internship coordinators work with you to find the best fit for your interests and skills. Throughout your internship in Israel, you will grow and develop professional skills that will serve you for years to come, gaining real career experience and a better understanding of one of the most well-known and successful work environments in the world. By interning in Israel, you’ll build a community of peers and friends, enhancing your time in Israel and allowing you to make the most out of your experience.
Your Internship in Israel
Thanks to our long-time experience arranging internships in Israel, you’ll get unbeatable skills and experience by interning with some of Israel’s most well-known companies, non-profits, and NGOs. Your internship will provide:
- Hands-on experience in your field of interest
- Professional connections that will follow you in life
- A unique addition to your resume
- First-hand knowledge of Israeli society
- Lots of opportunities to get to know Israel through trips, tours, and more
A highlight of your WUJS experience? Living in the center of Tel Aviv or Haifa with peers from all around the world and building a close community of friends. The freedom, independence and easygoing WUJS atmopshere allow you make the most of your time in Israel. Our caring staff, trips, and special experience will connect you to the people, culture, and history of Israel.
Trips and Tours
When you’re not busy interning, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in trips, tours, and cultural exchanges around Israel. There’s no better way to help you feel connected to Israeli culture and society. Trips include:
- Tel Aviv Market Tour
- Old City of Jerusalem including the Western Wall and Dome of the Rock
- Hiking in the Negev Desert
- Meeting marginalized communities in the North
- Hands-on visits to non-profit organizations making a difference on the ground
- and much more!
What sets WUJS apart from other internships in Israel? Our amazing ulpan program! When you arrive in Israel, you’ll be tested and placed in the right level and start learning Hebrew right away so you can put your new skills to use – in your internship, meeting new people, and while getting around town!
Nearly all WUJS participants are eligible for a generous grant from Masa, making our experience meaingful AND truly affordable!
400+ Customized Internship Placements
- High tech
- Medical research
- New media
- Human rights
- Film production
- Visual arts and more!
Here’s What Our Participants Say!
Jared Friedman, USA, Similar Web Marketing
My internship placement with WUJS helped me get my job when I returned to NYC at a digital marketing agency. It taught me so much about the field that I couldn’t have learned anywhere else in such a short period of time.
Alisa Itsakova, Moscow, Film Production Co.
On WUJS we had more cultural activities and day trips than any other of my friends with other MASA organizers.