Now more than ever, what we do is critically important.
Now more than ever we are hearing from our chanichim, parents and alumni about how grateful they are for the environment Young Judaea and Tel Yehudah provide in which multiple perspectives are welcomed and respected. As so many of us grapple with the changing political landscape and what it means for ourselves, our communities, Israel and the world, we provide settings where our chanichim feel safe to explore ideas, form their own opinions, debate, discuss… and act. Just like we’ve been doing for over 100 years.
Now more than ever we need the help of all our alumni, families and friends to ensure we can continue to grow and train the leaders of tomorrow. We invite you to partner with us by making a gift at a level indicated below. Gifts may be made annually or reoccur monthly — an easy way for your support to add up and have even greater impact.
Please Consider Making a Gift and Becoming A:
- Yedid(a) with a monthly gift of $18. ($216/year)
- Chaver(a) with a monthly gift of $30. ($360/year)
- Tzofeh(ah) with a monthly gift of $45. ($540/year)
- Boger(et) with a monthly gift of $90. ($1080/year)
- Madrich(a) with a monthly gift of $150. ($1800/year)
- Merakez(et) with an annual gift of $3600 or more.
Thank you for your support.