Young Judaea Israel Program’s Community Manager
The Young Judaea Israel’s Program Community/Content Manager will develop and build an integrated global digital presence that advances YJI programs, as part of YJI marketing and recruiting efforts. The Community Manager will report to the Director of Marketing, creating and implementing an online communication strategy to increase YJI visibility and create new leads for YJI’s programs.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications to ensure an integrated and strategic approach to all aspects of Young Judaea’s digital presence.
- Manage, maintain and develop all YJI’s web and social media platforms.
- Manage all online campaigns including all paid campaigns as well as constant contact blast emails etc,.
- Main liaison for in-house graphic designer to ensure all materials adhere to YJ branding guidelines.
- Create ongoing PR opportunities both online and in print for all YJI programs.
- Integrate web, social media and mobile platforms to strengthen connection with current YJI participants and their families, as well as create relationships with new potential participants.
- Work closely with external partners both in Israel, American and UK
- Create new leads through constant virtual interaction on relevant websites, blogs and other social media platforms.
- Track impact of strategies and tools, and refine approach as needed.
- Track and employ e-mail, web and social marketing analytics to measure the impact of Young Judaea’s entire digital operation
- Helping all marketing and recruiting efforts to grow number of participants in all of YJI programs.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in growing website traffic, social media and e-lists.
- Superior project management ability and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills, including exceptional organizational skills and attention to details; ability to drive and manage projects from conception to completion.
- Capable of working well with a wide variety of personalities and leadership styles and with multiple departments.
- Creative, resourceful, flexible team player.
- Knowledge of Israel and the American Jewish community a plus.
- Familiarity with website management; ability to manage contractors on overhaul and update content.
- Experience of Wordpress an advantage
- Israeli driving license a must
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com