- time Recent High School Graduates: 17-19 Years Old
- location Tel Aviv-Yafo and Jerusalem
- duration Nine Months
The Year Course cohort is split into 2 sections: Yama and Kedma. One section will start their program in Jerusalem, while the other section will start in Tel aviv-Yafo. After winter break the two sections switch places, so all participants will experience both cities!
Year Course’s unique format allows our participants to experience Israel in 3 distinct ways. Their year is split into three unique experiences:
- Four months will be spent in the historic city of Jerusalem on an academic track that involves both formal and informal education, including an option to earn up to 30 college credits.
- Four months will be based in Tel Aviv-Yafo, where participants choose between a variety of volunteering options: some special experiences include a two-month Marva experience training with the Israeli Defense Forces and volunteering with MDA (Magen David Adom).
- Special Interest Month takes place during the last month of Year Course, which offers more than 20 unique ways to explore Israel.