Camp Young Judaea Midwest
“CYJ is a Family!”
We hear it over and over again from our community. Our campers and staff from all over the world and from every background come back year after year to their home away from home. From bike trips around beautiful Stratton Lake, to water skiing, drama, rock climbing, and arts & crafts, our campers never run out of fun activities and new experiences. Our beautiful 80 acre lakefront facility in central Wisconsin provides the opportunity to explore, take on new challenges and make friendships that last a lifetime.
At CYJ Midwest, we offer just about anything a camper could want for their camp experience to be the best ever. Every year we offer more and more choices for campers to do while spending their days at camp. Campers get to experience everything CYJ has to offer, program areas include:
- A 41 ft. climbing wall, 300 ft. zip line and five elements including the Pirate’s Climb and Impossible Ladder
- Water skiing & tubing
- Arts & crafts
- Sports (basketball, soccer, softball, archery, gaga, volleyball, etc)
- Mountain biking (we have all sizes and a great course!)
- Nature & Israeli scouting
- Camp Chef (Cooking)
- Tiyul (Overnight camping)
- Maccabia (Color Wars)
- Field Trip Day at Mt. Olympus
- Yom Yisrael (Israel Day)
- And Much Much More!
Ready for Camp?
If you need additional information please contact us at call us at 224-235-4665.