Israel Programs Year Course

Contact Us
  • time Recent High School Graduates: 17-19 Years Old
  • location Tel Aviv-Yafo and Jerusalem
  • duration Nine Months
Apply Now

College Credit

We have over 7,000 Year Course alumni that have gone to hundreds of schools in the US, Canada, the UK and Israel. We would be happy to try to connect you to an alumnus from your top school of choice! Schools that our students have gone to include but are not limited to:

  • George Washington University
  • McGill University
  • Tufts University
  • UC Schools
  • New York University
  • SUNY and CUNY Schools
  • Emory University
  • Brandeis University
  • Tulane University
  • Duke University
  • University of Texas
  • Cornell University
  • Syracuse University
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Michigan
  • Ohio State University
  • Rutgers University
  • University of Maryland
  • University of Bristol
  • University of Guelph
  • Tel Aviv University
  • Boston University
  • The Hebrew University
  • University of Nottingham


American Jewish University

Young Judaea Year Course provides an academic program in partnership with the American Jewish University College in Israel. The American Jewish University’s main campus is located in Los Angeles and is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), one of six regional accrediting associations in the United States.

All of our local courses and academic faculty meet the standards set by the American Jewish University/WASC and are supervised by the senior staff members of Young Judaea Israel.

How to Earn Credits

Students must be accepted to the American Jewish University in order to receive academic credit while on Young Judaea Year Course. This is done during the process of applying for Young Judaea Year Course, prior to arrival in Israel by submitting a formal and final high school transcript to AJU. You do not need to formally apply to AJU.

In order to be accepted by AJU, the student must have a minimum high school GPA average of 2.0.


Transferring Credits to Your School Post-Year Course

Each college/university has their own policy and procedure when it comes to transferring credits. Check in with your school to learn about their policy!

You can do this by looking at their website or connecting directly with one of the admissions counselors. If you need Year Course to write a letter to your school indicating that you will be coming on Year Course, we will happily do that as long as you are an official applicant which means that you have submitted at a minimum, the $100 Year Course application fee.

We have seen students transfer anywhere from 0-42 credits before.

Once you complete Year Course, you can request your transcript from AJU.

Ready to Register for Year Course?

If you need additional information please contact us at or call us at 1-866-599-2534