- time 21 - 35 Years Old
- location Tel Aviv or Haifa
- duration Five Months
There are many benefits when it comes to interning in your career field, but when joining our program you’re putting your trust in an organization that has been doing it the longest, since 1968! Interning with our WUJS program gives you the opportunity to network internationally and come together with others from all over the world.
We’re a customized program set on making sure that we work with you to find the right type of internship placement that will help you thrive within your field! Please keep in mind that when starting with the placement process, the more time that we have with you and the more responsive that you are the better that your experience is likely to be!
90% of our participants say that being on WUJS helped them find a job back home and 30% of our participants receive job offers from their internship placement.
Interning abroad creates a wonderful opportunity for personal growth and we give you the avenue to express and explore your Judaism and Zionism your way in a safe and welcoming environment. With regular Hebrew classes available at your disposal we encourage you to engulf yourself into the Israeli culture.
Should WUJS participants take the classes seriously they can greatly improve their Hebrew ability! At the end of this 4 month course, with enough interest there is an option to continue Ulpan for the last month of the program.
- Forge authentic relationships with Israelis and other people from around the world by living, working and traveling with them
- Participate in monthly trips around the country to help you gain an appreciation and love for Israel
- We give you the space to express your Judaism your way
- Being a part of Young Judaea ties you to America’s oldest Zionist youth movement with a rich history of Jewish leadership and impact