- time Recent High School Graduates: 17-19 Years Old
- location Tel Aviv-Yafo and Jerusalem
- duration Nine Months
Are you addicted to the gym?
Do you love playing sports on a team or on your own?
Are you outdoorsy?
Do you want to get to the next level of physical fitness?
If the answer to these questions in YES, then sports track is just for you!
The Sports Track of Year Course is designed to enable participants to develop their personal level of fitness while enjoying various types of group sports as well as experiencing a wide range of sports activities.
Besides working out on your own and in a group, this track will include an array of visits, tours and hands on sports experiences throughout the year. Track participants will participate in weekly enrichment activities throughout the year as well as 2 overnight trips.
- A gym membership throughout the year
- Meeting Israeli Olympians like Gal Friedman (gold medal windsurfer) and professional athletes like Tal Brody (Israeli basketball legend)
- Training with professional trainers and Israeli athletes to learn new fields
- Experimenting with extreme sports like kite surfing, rock climbing, mountain biking, pole vaulting, and more
- Cheering on the Israeli teams at live soccer matches and basketball games
- Competing in the Jerusalem half-marathon
No specific prior experience is needed for the Sports Track, but participants must be in good condition for this physically intense program. Those who live an active life, enjoy competition and want to get into shape are a perfect match for this program!