- time Recent High School Graduates: 17-19 Years Old
- location Tel Aviv-Yafo and Jerusalem
- duration Nine Months
Are you “that friend” who’s always whistling or humming?
Do you see music as an important part of your life?
Do you like to sing, play, and perform?
Do you love good music – no matter where it’s from?
Immerse yourself in Israel’s vibrant music scene with the Sound Track! Meet performers and teachers, hear special concerts, and perform for your friends and the public. If music is central to your life, then join Year Course’s Sound Track!
The track participants will be led by a professional musical producer and will get to create their own original musical performance, which they will perform in front of the whole of Year Course on special events. Track participants will participate in weekly enrichment activities throughout the year as well as 2 overnight trips.
- Participating in voice development and sound workshops
- Working on an original musical performance with a musical producer
- Performing for Year Course and other crowds
- Meeting with young Israeli musicians
- Meeting new immigrant musicians like Pablo Rosenberg and learn about their ways into the center of Israel’s public eye
- Visiting the Zappa club to hear Israeli rock concerts