- time Recent High School Graduates: 17-19 Years Old
- location Tel Aviv-Yafo and Jerusalem
- duration Nine Months
Are you an entrepreneur?
Are you considering studying Business in college?
Are you interested in how the business world operates?
Would you like to visit Israel’s leading companies and businesses?
If so, Business Track is just the place for you!
- Meeting with leading Hi-Tech industry professionals who make more money than a small country;
- Visiting a variety of Israel-based global businesses such as Intel, Google, Astra-Zenica, Soda Stream and more;
- Participating in business workshops where you will learn the skills of project management, giving the perfect pitch, developing business ideas and more; Learning about the Israeli Start-Up-Nation from different types of entrepreneurs;
- Visiting Israeli centers of business and finance such as Bank Hapoalim, Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, and the Israel Diamond Exchange;
- Overnight trips to the North and South of Israel and enjoy what the boutique tourism industry has to offer, and much more!
- Business track participants will participate in weekly enrichment activities throughout the year as well as 2 overnight trips and are eligible for 3 extra college credits.
No prior experience is needed in order to be a participant on this program- you just need a passion for business and a desire for success!
Rachel Benrey, YC 15-16
Business Track has prepared me for what I’m going to learn in college, crucial subjects to be knowledgeable on as an adult, and tips for life. Not only did we learn, but we also always had an amazing time. I am excited to use what I have learned in real life and in the future.
Sophie Carothers, YC 15-16
It was an incredible experience for me to be able to interact with people of such high caliber, with so much real world experience in business. It really allowed me to have an open mind regarding what could be possible for me if I continue to study business and end up going into my own business after college as my career.
Matt Wald, YC 15-16
Prior to the Public Speaking workshop, I thought I was a great public speaker. Boy, was I wrong! I learned so many new techniques and skills that I did not even consider before this.