- time 10th - 12th grade
- location Throughout Israel
- duration Three Weeks
Pride in Israel
- Meet Israeli teens from the LGBTQ+ community! Visit IGY (Israel Gay Youth) and discuss the successes and challenges of that LGBTQ+ youth face in Israel.
- Develop leadership skills by collaborating with prominent members of the LGBTQ+ community, active in politics, social issues, the arts, and more!
- Visit the Jerusalem Open House to learn about the LGBTQ+ community in an ultra-Orthodox and Palestinian communities, and discuss pink-washing and other queer middle eastern issues.
- Travel off the beaten track to explore sites around Israel while immersing yourself in the amazing diverse scenes in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, while interacting with Israeli LGBTQ and Ally students.
- Explore the queer nightlife in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, go on a culinary tour, meet Israeli artists, and plant a tree at the JNF Pride Forest in the Galilee!
Travel Throughout Israel and See:
- The Old City of Jerusalem and the Western Wall
- Sunrise at Masada
- Go rafting on the Jordan River
- Meet innovators in fashion, technology, and music
- Ride a camel in the desert
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Visit an army base
- And much more!
Dates and Price
Dates: July 2nd – July 22nd 2018
Price: $5,550 – Includes roundtrip flight to Israel, from NY