Young Judaea is seeking a dynamic, friendly, and outgoing Field Representative to handle outreach and recruitment initiatives in the North East region of the United States for youth ages 16-35. As America’s oldest Zionist Youth Movement, Young Judaea provides high-quality and thought provoking experiential programming through which Jewish youth and young adults build meaningful relationships with their peers and develop a lifelong commitment to Jewish life, the Jewish people, Israel and each other. Our life-changing camps, year-round and Israel experiences foster an open and pluralistic environment that encourages mutual respect and understanding between diverse groups of Jews and empower our chanichim (participants) by imbuing them with the self-confidence, independence, problem-solving skills, knowledge, and other tools they need to make informed choices for themselves and the communities they will help to shape.
The Field Representative will be based in our Head office in Manhattan and report directly to Young Judaea’s Director of Marketing based in Israel. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial self-starter with a love of Israel and social activism to positively influence Jewish youth in North America by encouraging them to participate on long- and short-term programs in Israel.. The Field Representative must be committed to achieving measurable results and holding her/himself accountable for producing them.
- Execute the goals and priorities as assigned; including reporting and data input
- Maintain deep knowledge of all YJ program offerings
- Generate and qualify leads for their potential as program participants
- Regularly work with database/CRM to identify leads and follow-up
- Contact and meet guidance and career counselors, teachers/professors, and other community contacts to explain benefits of each program. Network in target communities to develop and maintain relationships with key partners, influencers, and prospects
- Provide information regarding admissions requirements and program benefits to prospective participants and parents via phone, mail and personal visits; follow up as appropriate
- Plan, coordinate and organize individual in-home meetings, information sessions and webinars for potential participants
- Execute tasks related to the implementation of marketing and communications strategies
- Maintain relationships with local alumni and YJ friendly families
- Attend program fairs when appropriate
- Engage with local Young Judaea participants and represent Young Judaea Israel programs at various local and regional events
- Summer visits to YJ affiliated camps
- B.A. required
- Ability to be a strong team player yet still able to work independently, with minimal supervision to meet goals
- Have a deep understanding of (or willingness to learn) all Young Judaea program offerings
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Previous Israel experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective time management skills
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends. Some overnight travel is required
- Have a commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Experience with Salesforce, Regpacks and/or other CRM programs preferred
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com with a cover letter.
The position is full-time and is to begin immediately. Please put in the subject line: North East Field Representative. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.